Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Co-Workers Stag Do

The other week a co-worker of mine had his stag do (in a country I can't remember the name of). He was saying how his friends had replaced his luggage with women's clothing and he had no choice but to wear it for the time he was out there. Why he told me I have no idea, but I suppose that's the sort of 'normal' stuff that happens on stag dos.

He then told me he went into a restaurant with his friends, and across their table was another stag party who they later found out were also from England. My friend went over and starting speaking to them. As they seemed to be all Asian, my co-worker asked them what Religion they were. Half of them said Hindu and half said Sikh.

He said to me "They all had beer glasses in their hands, meat on their plates and all cut their hair. I said to them I work with a proper Sikh, and he doesn't look anything like you."

Dhan Guroo Nanak, how amazing is it that even gore know how great the daat of Sikhi is!

No comments:

Post a Comment