Monday, October 27, 2014

Khoob Teri Pagri, Mithe Tere Bol

The other week I was at my university course which has a huge diverse range of people.

A Black Christian lady came up to me and said "Rajdeep, next week can you please bring me in a Turban to wear aswell? I really like yours and I want to keep my hair neat and tidy aswell. It makes you look very elegant and lovely." I was taken back and also explained that my mum and sister wear Dastaara. She said "Oh great, that means you must have some girly colours then! I bet they look like queens."

Vaheguroo.

4 comments:

  1. It´s been a while since you have posted anything Khalsa Ji. Please keep us updated with your posts. Stay in Chardi Kala.

    Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fateh,

      Due to time constraints dass has been unable to post for a while. I will post some new stuff soon.

      Great to know that my useless ramblings are of use to some, Vaheguroo.

      Delete
  2. God is every where,,this post is belong to khalsa ji. I am also interested in god and my think is also pious. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sat shri Akal.....
    Stay in CHARDIKLA Rajdeep Singh ji
    Waheguru. Ji ka khalsa
    Waheguru ji ki fateh ll
    Baldev Singh

    ReplyDelete