Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 4


Day 4:

Practising the camp Shabad


Chocolate!!



2/18 of my group working on their presentation

The mayor of (I've forgotten!)



Baba Jugjeet Singh

Pizza!


The best bit of any camp (apart from the Keertan) I feel is the Dastaar tying! Qutie a few campers took part and all of them loved having a dastaar. It's amazing how much a Dastaar can suit anybody!



(I didn't tie that one!)

Loving the Guroo's crown!

I did do that one!

Explaining the joora should always go on the Dasam Duar


Looking good so far!














Some Keertan to soothe our souls


The first group from my group presenting their research




The 2nd group presenting on The Role Of Sikh Women

3rd group presenting about the Affects Of Social Networking On Sikhi



My group!

Younger group decorating cakes!



Day 5 was an outdoor trip to Chessington! Everyone enjoyed themselves and made sure their Dastaars were tight. In the morning, one of the female campers approached the Sevardars and asked if she could get a Dastaar tied for the day. Dhan Guroo Nanak.

No comments:

Post a Comment