Friday, July 27, 2012

Keep On Truckin'

A few weeks ago I had to go to a small little corner shop to get some stuff for work. As I was looking for the items I needed I could not help but over hear, what one can only assume was the shop owner, talking to a customer (a white British man) about a recent burglary that occurred at the shop.

He was describing how some "yobs" had forced the door open and started destroying everything inside. Although looking around the shop no one would have ever thought there'd been a break in - they'd cleaned the shop up really well.

As I put my items down ready for them to be scanned, the customer said, quite loudly, "Well you don't have to worry about anything now, there's a Sikh here!"

Such is Guroo's roop that others know of the strength associated with such a roop. But with great power comes great responsibility. Had there been another robbery whilst I was there, as a Singh, I would have had to make sure I was Tyaar Bar Tyaar enough to defend and protect.

No matter where you go, everyone knows of Guroos glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment