Friday, July 27, 2012

The Beginning...

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ!
Welcome to my blog. I have started this as I usually have random thoughts (which I think) can benefit the world!
Guroo Sahib usually blesses this Akirtghan with random, yet very appropriate, instances and situations where I usually end up learning something important and it would be beneficial for others to know also. (And because I'm absolutely hilarious you might get a laugh too).

DISCLAIMER
I am nothing,I know nothing and I speak crap! So please forgive me if I make any mistakes or offend anyone (unless it's really funny).


ਨਾ ਹਉ ਜਤੀ ਸਤੀ ਨਹੀ ਪੜਿਆ ਮੂਰਖ ਮੁਗਧਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਭਇਆ ॥
I am not celibate, nor truthful, nor scholarly. I was born foolish and ignorant into this world

ਪ੍ਰਣਵਤਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਸਰਣਾ ਜਿਨ ਤੂ ਨਾਹੀ ਵੀਸਰਿਆ ॥੨॥੩॥
Prays Nanak, I seek the Sanctuary of those who have not forgotten You, O Lord! ||2||3||



No comments:

Post a Comment