Monday, November 11, 2013

Taking More Inspiration From Other Faiths

Recently I've been working with a Black, Christian lady that I don't usually work with. She is notoriously known for "being the one that seriously believes in God in the office".

We were somehow talking about routines and what to do each morning (work wise). She said "Raj the first thing I make sure I do everyday is to go into the classroom, get on my knees and pray like there's no tomorrow. I pray that I have a nice and peaceful day that God has blessed me with." I thought that was very inspiring and courageous.

The other thing I noticed is when she talks to her friends and family on the phone she always ends her conversations with "God bless you and have a blessed day." I thought that was very nice and cheerful!


No comments:

Post a Comment